ESOL VOLUNTEERS NEEDED
As a volunteer for our ESOL classes, you'll be part of a dynamic learning environment that embraces games, roleplay, discussions, and interactive activities. You will be assisting with planning and delivering ESOL content to learners from a diverse range of countries and abilities.
Where and when?
•Location - Quayside Tower, 252-260 Broad Street, Birmingham, B1 2HF
•Days - Friday
•Time - 10am-12pm
What do we want?
• Dedicated Volunteers: Enthusiastic individuals who are passionate about teaching and helping others.
• Community Builders: Team players who want to foster a supportive and inclusive ESOL community.
• Empowerment: Volunteers who share our goal of empowering learners to improve their English skills.
• Rewarding Experience: Make a positive impact on someone's life by helping them improve their English skills.
• Enhance Teaching Skills: Develop your teaching abilities and gain valuable experience in an educational setting.
• Community Engagement: Connect with diverse learners and be a valuable part of our vibrant ESOL community.
How to apply?
To register your interest in volunteering, please send your CV into firstname.lastname@example.org
0121 312 0135/07918 546 577
FREE ENGLISH CLASSES STARTING MAY 2023
Community Foundation will be delivering weekly English classes for people with limited English-speaking ability from May 2023. Classes will take place every Tuesday, 10:30am at Broad St, City centre.
We are also offering free data sim card upon course completion.
To register your interest, please complete either of the forms below
For more information:
0121 312 0135
Creative English Classes
Community Foundation is offering FREE English classes in partnership with Faith Action and Birmingham City Council to help improve your English-speaking skills.
Classes take place at Broad Street, B1 2HF on Tuesdays from 10am till 12pm.
When you finish the course, you will get a FREE 6-month sim card with 20GB and unlimited calls and texts.
To enrol, please complete the form below and send to the email below- email@example.com
📞 Telephone – 0121 643 6490
Past Project- Life Skills English Programme
Community Foundation is running FREE English ESOL classes. Learn practical English for everyday use. This is a women’s only class. If you need help with booking an appointment, helping your child with their homework or asking for help in a shop, then we can help you. You can join us anytime.
Classes will run Mon & Tue10.00am-12.00pm at our premises
Community Foundation, 20 St Silas Square, Lozells, Birmingham, B19 1QW
For more info, contact Razia on:
T: 0121 238 3282 ext 204